Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Monthly Archives: January 2014
So. Kelloggs. My friend’s daughter was not impressed with her Special K and wrote to customer services. Now, as you will know by now if you are not new to this blog, I tend not to use humour when complaining, taking the … Continue reading
I am lucky enough to have Iain Duncan Smith as my MP! As a constituent of his I thought I’d go and have a chat. Well, poor old IDS he does get a bad press and I like to support the … Continue reading
Well, what happened in 2013? Just how much did I complain? Well, not a huge amount I would say. This doesn’t include public body complaints of course to which I do ask lots of Freedom of Information Act questions and … Continue reading