Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Those who have been with me for a while will know that I think this is funny. Really funny. I started this blog with a complaint about Tesco back in July 2012 and how Clarke was pig ignorant compared to his predecessor … Continue reading
Well that was interesting. Thank you to everyone who responded to the survey How, When and Why Do You Complain? Key findings How many people complain? According to this survey undertaken July 2014 70% of us complain when we receive poor … Continue reading
For goods and services made on or after the 1st October 2015 see the Consumer Rights Act Sale of Goods Act 1979 and updated Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 Your rights under this Act are with the retailer … Continue reading