Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
- Whirlpool/Hotpoint/Indesit shows contempt for tumble dryer customers
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Note – This is an old post. For purchases made before October 1st 2015 please see Consumer Rights Act 2015. The Sale of Goods Act 1979/Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 Generally speaking if the item is less than … Continue reading
GHOTW CEO insinuates all reviewers and complainers are freeloaders oh and it’s okay to overcharge too!
Those of you who have been following this blog for some time will know that complaining is not all about getting freebies. For me, it is always the principle of the thing; I complain about the smallest of things, principle … Continue reading