Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Monthly Archives: January 2015
I DO NOT SUPPLY EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR CEO’S. PLEASE READ THE POST FOR DETAILS ON WHERE TO FIND THEM! A guest post from Marcus Williamson, Editor of ceoemail.com Want to contact a CEO? This site is not affiliated with ceoemail.com in anyway. … Continue reading
Regular readers of this blog will know of my history complaining about Tesco, taking the giant to court and meeting the new CEO etc. See here for all the links to Tesco posts When I met some of the team … Continue reading
Regular readers of my blog know of my history with Tesco. However, I am becoming increasingly aware that when people are looking for how to complain about Tesco they are finding my blog. Interestingly it is the post that started … Continue reading
EHIC In the EU you should get an EHIC (replaced the old E11). You’ll either pay nothing for medical assistance, or at least reduce the level of upfront costs that you have to claim back later. Showing the card can … Continue reading