Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Well, this can be thorny subject in more ways than one! Before things get out of hand here’s a bit of advice. Overhanging branches You are legally entitled to cut off any branches overhanging your property at the … Continue reading
When the CEO receives a complaint (and it is so easy to find a CEO’s email address now see ceoemail.com) it is often the CEO’s fault. Here’s why… 1) Complaints about call centres there are so many complaints about waiting … Continue reading
Supermarket’s forthcoming trading figures may reflect disillusioned customers From 11th April Sainsbury’s reduce their loyalty points on their Nectar card. This move from Sainsburys may save them money in the short term but in the long term it could hurt … Continue reading