Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Monthly Archives: August 2015
How do you take out your contents and building insurance? I hope you don’t just renew every year and that you look at comparison sites for switching insurance, energy etc. I do this but do do a little more. I also check … Continue reading
Alternative Dispute Resolution From the 9th July 2015 The EU ADR Directive was supposed to come into force. It was delayed until the 1st October. This compels the government to ensure that ADR schemes are in place. ADR is a … Continue reading
Try to prevent many of the problems which arise with builders before using one. 1) Get 3 quotes and describe the job you need in detail. 2) Discuss the length of time the job will take. A rough price is … Continue reading