Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Monthly Archives: October 2015
1) Your bank or building society monitors and protects the efficiency and security of your direct debit. Those using the system go through a careful vetting process before they’re authorised, and are closely monitored by the banking industry. The efficiency … Continue reading
Consumer champion says “Know your EU rights” As a nation the British aren’t very good at complaining. Fewer than 45% of us know and use our legal rights. Although there is an increase in using social media to complain and … Continue reading
Hi! If you have found me from my appearance on Rip Off Britain and/or their website. I’ll list some links that you may find helpful. More details on me and see why I think it so important to complain here … Continue reading
A friend booked a hotel through Booking.com but hit a problem when the site didn’t accept the credit card. Told to go direct to the hotel (based in Germany) to pay he was horrified to find that he had been charged … Continue reading
There have been many reports over the last few years regarding poor practice in the energy market, such as mis-sellling, putting people on the wrong tariffs and over charging. Companies are bound by the same laws as suppliers of other … Continue reading