Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Tag Archives: broadband speed
Most of us are broadband users and most of us have complained about broadband speed have we not? Today (6th October 2017) Ofcom proposed to strengthen the current codes to improve speed estimates provided at the point of sale, after … Continue reading
Telecoms and Energy – the worst sectors. Dreadful. I get asked a lot about how best to complain in these sectors. I have therefore provided the links you might need here: If you have taken out a line … Continue reading