Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Tag Archives: finance
Rob Sams is a contributor to Legal Beagles, a forum for people who require assistance or an understanding of their legal rights. He particularly answers questions on the Consumer Rights Act as well as queries on voluntary termination rights under … Continue reading
I’ve used the Financial Ombudsman a couple of times and obviously both times he found in my favour! Both times were Halifax too! Here, Patrick Hurley, Director of General Casework describes why and at what point you should contact the … Continue reading
Halifax Halifax Halifax. I have a choice of 3 complaints to do here. Actually 4 if you count the one I did for a friend and got her £500. Now which one today? Toss of a coin (yes 3 times … Continue reading