Latest "Moos" from Twitter
The Complaining Cow Moos
- Harrods customers try to bag a bargain – but can they keep it?
- Are you on the right track with your Christmas train travel plans?
- Peter Kay cancelled shows – your rights
- Bright ideas for complaining about Brighthouse (& avoiding them in the first place!)
- Keeping the festive cheer in Christmas shopping
Category Archives: Complaining
This is a guest post by Sara Williams, an adviser at Citizens Advice who has her own website Debt Camel where she blogs about everything to do with debt and credit ratings. She also guest posted Everything you need to know … Continue reading
The One Show today covers Terms and Conditions. Who reads them? Would you follow them if told? There are pages and pages of small print. How many of us tick the box that says “Agree to terms and conditions”, only … Continue reading
So you have booked your hotel and you’re looking forward to your stay and then disaster. The hotel contacts you and says it has overbooked or even worse you get to the hotel to find that it has overbooked. What … Continue reading
Press release Argos have been caught out playing with prices, according to consumer expert, The Complaining Cow, aka Helen Dewdney. She has this week spotted customers complaining about their ‘special offers’ on Facebook, as you can see here… When is … Continue reading