Helen is an experienced consultant and provides you with a tailored service to suit your business and needs.
Some examples of the work she can undertake are:
- Reading/research of annual reports, staff feedback evaluations, customer feedback, websites.
- Meeting with the senior staff (to include CEO, Head of Customer Experience, Group Marketing Director, Head of Online etc.) about current customer service status, where you want to be with customer service in a year’s time etc.
- Observation of customer service team dealing with social media, writing emails, taking ‘phone calls.
- Meeting with contact centre management team, heads of customer service, experience etc.
- SWOT analysis with customer service team and others.
- Research including social media, emails, mystery shops in store and online.
- Discussions with relevant specialists.
- Identifying, exploring and reducing the risks associated with your correspondence with vulnerable customers
Deliverables could include:
- A final report outlining findings and recommending actions.
- A seminar
- Guides/content for print and websites
If you are interested in finding out more about what Helen can do for you contact her email@example.com
The Complaining Cow free support for businesses
Join the Facebook Group Customer Service: Compassion, Care and Integrity A private group where you can give and get support, advice and share good practice on how to improve complaint handling.
Free download Customer Service: 5 ways to get rave reviews & referrals a few tweaks to your customer service can help you reduce risk to reputation, finances and impact on customers and increase sales.
The Complaining Cow Services
To see how The Complaining Cow can help you improve your customer service see Services.