Helen offers a Power Hour for £99. Over the phone or via Zoom she can discuss issues affecting your business and help with creative solutions. This will be recorded so you can refer back to it and share it with colleagues if applicable. Some things to consider include:
Resolving customer complaints first time:
– Reduce matters getting escalated
– Change mindset when looking at complaints
– Reduce the number of complaints reaching the relevant ADR provider
– Achieving and knowing that an issue has been resolved first time
Improving how people complain to your company to make it easier for you to resolve complaints, how you can
– Find out what it is customers are actually complaining about
– Discover what it is customers want as a solution
– Stop matters escalating
– Identify and support vulnerable customers
Reducing risk corresponding with vulnerable customers;
– How you identify vulnerable customers
– Explore what vulnerable means
– Seeing customers as individuals
– Ways to improve correspondence
3 ways power hour
Same as above but more specific. Let’s discuss 3 ways to…
- keep customers happy
- treat your customers as individuals
- manage expectations
- exceed expectations
- deal with difficult customers
- turn customers into superfans who rave about you and drive more custom to you
And if time allows these can be increased to 5. Always flexible – it’s important to be flexible with your customers!
Other The Complaining Cow Services available
If you’d like to know more about the services available, please click on a link below.
The Complaining Cow free support for businesses
Join the Facebook Group Customer Service: Compassion, Care and Integrity A private group where you can give and get support, advice and share good practice on how to improve complaint handling.
Free download Customer Service: 5 ways to get rave reviews & referrals a few tweaks to your customer service can help you reduce risk to reputation, finances and impact on customers and increase sales.